Monday, November 14, 2005

visibility

simmons came to my cube this last week and asked if he could talk to me in the lab. I quickly finished up what I was working on, got up and walked over to the lab myself. simmons was halfway to the lab by now and he noticed I wasn’t following him, so he turned around a little upset. "what are you going to do? hold my hand?" I thought to myself. so he spots me walking up to the lab, turns and continues into the lab. he raised his right hand, as if to ask a question, but instead places it on his head. "uh," he stuttered, "it's 10 o'clock and there's no one in the lab. we need to have visibility here. so you need to be in the lab." I explain that I can remote desktop into the lab computers. I don't think he really understood or knew how I was able to do this. so he continues to yammer about "visibility". I look him in the eyes and silently yell.

"I understand," I tell him, trying to end the conversation, but he doesn't stop. he keeps yammering. I do understand the reason for "visibility" but as long as work is successfully accomplished and on time, what else is there to yammer about? it's possible his own paranoia is kicking in since he doesn't do much around here except piss people off.

background, simmons is a dumber version of lumberg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
ang nakatama.